What to expect at your office visit
1. Friendly greeting at check in.
2. Surprisingly small
amount of pre-visit paperwork.
3. A short wait in a relaxed waiting room.
4. Greetings from a nurse that has interest in your wellbeing.
5. Placement in a comfortable individualized patient care room.
6. Interaction with your health care provider that is personalized and unrushed.
We WELCOME your family
in the waiting room!!
Did you know we can see you virtually for virtually everything? The following are examples of topics for a telehealth visit:
New patient establishment
Sexually transmitted infections
Need labs or tests?
Family 1st HealthCare is here for your laboratory needs.
We are happy to be able to provide a full Laboratory to serve our patients conveniently with over 17,000 tests. Common tests we provide include pap smears, CBC, CMP, A1C, thyroid testing, vitamin deficiency testing, hormone imbalances, kidney function, liver function, PSA, urine and stool cultures. We offer point of care testing including urinalysis, pregnancy, strep, Flu, and COVID-19. Contact us today with any Laboratory questions.
Meeting your family primary care needs
Tele Virtual Visits
In Home Visits
In Office Location
"Not just high quality, but personalized"
Now scheduling virtual, in-office, and in-home visits